Forum Title: Should I close, or wait a little longer?
My AG pool is at 60 degrees and I was ready to close today but two things have me concerned. Obviously, being my first time closing ever, I want to be sure. Temps outside are due to be low to mid 80s this week and then back down next weekend to high 50s to low 60s during the day and high 40s at night. ive brushed the pool and gotten it to an 11 ppm for FC. PH is 7.3. TA 80 and CYA 45. The pool has been sparkling ALL season with no issues and I have no trees or debris in it and usually don't have anything but a little sand (from pump I'm guessing) Should I just wait until next weekend because of the outside temps, or is it okay to close? If I should close, can I reduce pump run time? I run it 8 hours overnight currently. Is the FC level still too low or okay to close?
Category: pool Post By: JESSICA LEWIS (Jacksonville, FL), 02/04/2019

Anyone? oke:

- ROBERT WILLIAMS (Elgin, IL), 04/10/2019

hauntedmansion138 said: Anyone? oke: Click to expand... You are fine to close. Are you adding polyquat and what type of cover are you using?

- TINA SULLIVAN (Columbia, MO), 03/28/2019

Remodeling Tips & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527